Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Whats YOUR Weakness?

         I have a lot of weaknesses. But, we all hate to admit our weaknesses, or try and do anything to stop them. But in 2 Corinthians 12:9 it says that Christ`s power is made PERFECT in weakness. Think about it, if we only relied on our power only, then we would be pretty crazy people. Everyone would put themselves first because they would be trusting in their power alone. Now, think about the person that admits their weaknesses, even boasts about them. What can you tell about this person? Well, usually they're pretty generous, probably joyful too because they know they have someone pretty powerful looking after them. And I mean come on, who doesn't want the creator-of-everything-there-ever-was-or-ever-will-be-all-powerful-God, looking after them with His PERFECT POWER??? I think sometimes Christians sometimes get a bad rep because we're self-righteous and because we boast about all the good things WE do (as if God didn't have a part in any of it). But imagine seeing Christians who boast about their weaknesses, (I mean, who does that?) yet are still joyful AND peaceful because they know that through boasting about their weaknesses, Jesus` power is then made PERFECT! That, sounds very appealing. 








"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." 2 Corinthians 12:9 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment